The Election Results Are In…AND…
So people have been asking me, “How did you feel about the election?” Here are my thoughts…
- If you didn’t vote then please SHUT UP! You do not have a right to say anything!!!
- I think EVERY Christian should vote!
- Who should a Christian vote for? It’s simple—PRAY about it and do as the Holy Spirit leads you to do. It really is that simple!
- I am glad I do not have to sit through any more STUPID commercials who say the other guy is a pile of poo poo and that the person doing the commercial is an angel.
- I do hate those commercials…MAYBE if those guys took the money they spent on telling the world how good they are and poured it into our national debt…we could solve the problem.
- Jesus was not a conservative republican who watched Fox News.
- Jesus was not a liberal democrat who wanted social reform.
- If you are depending on the Republicans and/or the Democrats to get the world out of the mess we are in…you’re screwed.
- Who controls the House/Senate does not matter that much to me—even though I do believe we should vote—I believe even more in the power of a Sovereign God!!!!
That’s about it…