Taking Your Leadership To The Next Level
Are you a church leader who wants to take your leadership to the next level? If so...then you need to come to a leadership intensive I will be hosting at NewSpring Church on February 18-20, 2013. (Here is the website where you can register.)
At this leadership intensive we will be diving into subjects such as...
- How To Avoid Ministry Burnout (it is IMPOSSIBLE for a church to be healthy if the leader is unhealthy! We literally take half a day and dive into what are the top causes of ministry burnout and what are the solutions!)
- The Fact That Every Church (Or Ministry) Is Around Three Or Four Changes Away From Doubling In Size (and what holds them back from implementing them!)
- The Three Assumptions That No Church Or Church Leader Should Ever Make (but often do!)
- How To Lead And Influence When You Are Not Technically "The Leader."
- How To Overcome Financial Barriers In Your Church.
- Sunday Sermon & Service Preparation.
- A question & answer time period at the end of every session
Like I said earlier, here is the website where you can check out more information and register...but, for those who want to know a bit more right now and/or read the back story on why we are doing this here we go...
Several years ago I began a coaching network for senior pastors that met for around four months in a row here at NewSpring Church where we would meet for an entire day for leadership coaching. It was always an awesome time; however, there were a couple of problems with this approach...
#1 - The network was for senior pastors only...and while I have a huge heart for these guys we began getting more and more requests from staff members from churches and organizations who wanted to participate in this type of event.
#2 - The time commitment was pretty intense. Being that we met for around four months in a row that meant (for those who were flying in from all over the US) four airplane tickets, four nights in a hotel, four times at a rental car desk...and four (or more days) away from family and church.
So, about a year and a half ago we switched it up and made it a two and a half day "leadership intensive" and opened it up to everyone...not just senior pastors, we limited it to between 50-60 people and priced the event at $850...and were BLOWN AWAY at the response (we have had a waiting list of at least 35 people each time!)
AND...so...we're doing it again & here are a few of the details...
- It will begin on Monday, February 18 with a dinner and a time of introduction.
- Beginning on Tuesday morning we will serve breakfast around 8:30 and then DIVE INTO some intense leadership teaching and discussions until around 4 or 5.
- Tuesday evening each person who attends will have the option to attend our FUSE worship service. (Fuse is our INCREDIBLE student ministry!)
- Wednesday morning will begin with breakfast around 8:30 and then, again, dive into intense leadership teaching and discussions until around 4:00.
A few other facts that you may want to know...
- The event is limited to between 50-60 people (we have already sold 12 seats...and are expecting them to FILL UP FAST!)
- There is NOT an application for admission this time around...the first to register and pay are the ones who get in.
- The cost of the event is $850 which includes dinner on Monday evening, breakfast & lunch on Tuesday & Wednesday and snacks. Transportation, other meals and lodging will be your responsibility.
- It will most likely stretch you like NEVER before!
Like I said earlier, there are limited seats and once they're gone...they're gone!!! I hope you will consider this event...it WILL impact your leadership...which WILL impact your church! (One more time, right here is where you can register.)