Sunday Night Reflections
A few thoughts from the weekend before I head to bed…
- The celebration of the Lord’s Supper has always been one of my favorite things we do at NewSpring Church…and today was no exception.
- Seeing people receive Christ NEVER GETS OLD…EVER!
- Our drop down center screen worked for our second service at our Greenville campus…Tony posted some thoughts on it here...heard that it was absolutely amazing!
- Hey Greenville peeps…we should have it working in both services next Sunday…it looks amazing!
- THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone who was able to make the jump to 4:15...we had 500 additional people at that service today…and we went over 10,000 total! That is a first “non-holiday” attendance record!
- By the way…I know that everyone can’t make 4:15 fit into their schedule. However, for the next two weeks at least…if possible…give it a shot! Because people have been willing to make the switch we’ve had room in both of our morning services at the Anderson campus.
- Great weekend for football…Clemson won, South Carolina lost…ALMOST perfect, the only thing that would have made it better would have been if Notre Dame had gotten whipped!
- On a personal note…there is a HUGE difference between preaching three services and preaching four services. No problem though…God created espresso for such a time as this!
- I started to apologize for my “satan created cats” comment…but I’m really not sorry for saying that…and so for me to say I’m sorry would be a lie!
- Honestly, I’m already excited about what I believe God is going to do NEXT SUNDAY!
- AND…I am extremely pumped about our creative planning meeting on Tuesday! In it we will be discussing ideas for our upcoming series for women, our Christmas series…and laying the foundation for what I believe God wants our church to deal with through next May!
- Got some amazing guys coming in on Thursday for session two of our coaching network. Can’t wait…I love these guys & can’t wait to hear more about what the Lord is doing in their churches!
That’s it—good night to all!