Sunday Night Reflections…
A few thoughts on a GREAT DAY at NewSpring Church…
- It was an honor to have Jeff Kapusta from Lifepoint Church in Wilmington, NC with us at NewSpring today.
- Jeff preached one of the BEST messages I’ve ever heard in regards to the Gospel!
- We saw 74 people receive Christ today…and…you guessed it…THAT NEVER GETS OLD!
- A few of the things Jeff said that REALLY stuck out to me were…
- “Everyone has a ‘dent’ in their lives, something they are not proud of, something that marks them; however, your ‘dent’ does not determine your identity!” WOW!
- “We see ourselves as worthless, God sees us as priceless.”
- “If you want to know the value of something you only need to look at what someone is willing to pay for it! God didn’t go bargain shopping for us…HE SENT JESUS…that means we have value!”
- “The damage done to you does not discount the price paid for you.”
- I could go on and on…you should definitely listen to this message if you were not able to make it today.
- I’m REALLY excited about our “Night of Vision” THIS Thursday night! We will have a time of worship AND then I will be sharing where I believe God is leading our church over the next 6-8 months…I CAN’T WAIT!
- If you are a volunteer…OR…if you have been considering getting involved then you need to be here (this is EVERY CAMPUS!) Trust me!
- We won’t have childcare…but…this is definitely worth hiring a babysitter for!!!
- I’m also excited about NEXT Sunday…we will be doing a LIVE Q&A in every service…people will literally text in their questions live…and I will take a shot at answering them!
- BTW - “I don’t know” IS an answer! :-)
- I cannot believe our youth beach trip (The Gauntlet) is ALMOST here…we’re taking over 1,000 teenagers to the beach…PRAY!
- And YES, as a matter of fact we are beginning a series on 8/1 entitled, “I Love The 80’s!” AND…“Sweet Child ‘O Mine” WILL be in a service somewhere! :-)
- The NewSpring Leadership Conference will be here before you know it…you SERIOUSLY should sign up now if you haven’t!
That’s about it…except for the fact that I want every NewSpring member and attender to know that I love you guys…I love this church and I REALLY hope/pray that you will be here on Thursday night! God has more in store for us than we could ever imagine…I can’t WAIT to share more about it.