Sunday Night Reflections
It’s been a great day…sort of…here are a few highlights!
- Lucretia and I visited Northstar Church in Panama City Beach this morning…had an awesome experience. This church is right in the middle of an INCREDIBLE move of God!!!
- They baptized around 120 people @ the beach this evening…THANK YOU JESUS! THAT IS AWESOME!!!
- Having lunch with their pastor, Marty Martin, on Wednesday…love this guy and I always learn a lot whenever we get the chance to hang out.
- Roy Mansfield (pastor of small groups) spoke this morning and knocked the ball out of the park. Some of the things he said that really stuck out to me were…
- “People do not want to be friends with people who appear needy for their friendship.”
- “The key to building beautiful friendships is becoming a giver instead of a taker.”
- “Love is about what we give…not get!”
- “Philippians 2:4 is a tough verse to follow!”
- “For some people God does not mean enough to them that to please Him would bring them joy.”
- After church I wooed ‘Cretia by taking her to the Waffle House…she was in awe of me!!! :-)
- Charisse spent some time with her grandparents…and they brought her back to us today so we can have some family time at the beach.
- We went out to the ocean to play…and she’s fearless! (Which is both good and bad.)
- Then she went to the pool…and…uh…well…if you are the person who does not like it when I talk about poop and such…you should stop reading NOW!
- I warned you…
- She crapped! A LOT…so much that it literally began flowing out of her “swimmy diaper” while she was still in the pool!!! IT WAS EVERYWHERE!
- SO…we had to get her out…clean it off the deck…and then I had to go around and tell all of the parents in the pool to please get their child out because of the “deposit” my little girl had made.
- Not only did they shut the pool down…but they made everyone leave the area surrounding the pool.
- The Noble family is VERY will loved at the place we are staying!!! :-)
- BTW…my little girl is AWESOME!!! I love her SO much…crap and all!!!
- I really missed not being at NewSpring Church today…it really is my favorite church on the planet! BUT…I’ve been able to get some MUCH needed rest…and the Lord is setting my mind on fire with some things!
- Can’t wait to see what happens next.