Ok NewSpring Church, like I said this past Sunday…DON’T MISS THIS WEEKEND!
We’ve had an amazing journey in “The Life of Job - A Story of Hope” over the past several weeks, here’s a quick review…the Bible says in Job 42:12 that the Lord blessed the 2nd half of Job’s life more than the first…confession…I WANT THAT for me and for you as well. I want for our lives to be blessed more from this point forward than they’ve EVER been…and so we’ve been digging into Job to find out what some of the things that happened to him were and what we can learn…so far we’ve seen the ways to be blessed are…
- #1 - Do Not Give Up On The God Who Has Never Given Up On You! (He’s still God and He’s still good…and if you feel overwhelmed it’s because you may still be in chapter two…but chapter 42 is on the way!)
- #2 - To Stop Making Excuses And Start Making A Difference! (Job did not play the victim card but rather stepped into the VICTORY that God provided for Him! We were all designed by God ON PURPOSE, WITH A PURPOSE & FOR A PURPOSE!)
- #3 - To Understand That I Have Stewardship, God Has Ownership! (This was the message on money…Jesus said that money is the #1 competitor for our hearts in Matthew 6:24, and God’s blessings on Job’s life did include financial blessings!)
- #4 - To Seek And Surrender To The Voice of God. (In this message we went through the four primary ways that God speaks and covered the fact that He wants us to hear His voice way more than we actually want to hear it at times.)
- #5 - To Push Past The Performance Trap. (We need to be Christ followers, not rule followers…in this message we talked about the dangers of legalism and how to break free from a prison of performance.)
Which brings us to the fact that we have two more weeks.
THIS SUNDAY we’re going to be diving into one of the main ideas that we must embrace if we want to be blessed beyond anything we could ever imagine and live a life of freedom that some people think just isn’t possible. Trust me…be here (and you might want to bring a Kleenex!)
And NEXT SUNDAY we’re going to see what the result of God working in Job’s life was…he had several things in his life that changed, but the one main change that God did in his life is something that He wants to do in all of our lives…and when it happens it will absolutely BLOW YOUR MIND in regards to what He does in and through you!
I love my church…I can’t wait to see you guys Sunday…hope you had a GREAT Thanksgiving!