Random Thoughts, Rick Warren AND Some Really Awesome Links…
My A-D-D ABCDEFG is in overdrive…so here goes…
- Rick Warren started a podcast at the beginning of the year…and IT WAS AWESOME…but we haven’t heard from him since July 1st! Rick—what’s up man!!! We need you back! I will send you a new Hawaiian shirt and a pair of flip flops if you will start podcasting again!!!
- This quote that Craig had on his blog, especially the last line, both messed me up AND encouraged me…the people who do the most for God are the ones who will attempt what others are saying can’t be done.
- A friend brought Lucretia and I a chocolate chip pound cake yesterday and—DANG!!! OH MY!!! I am so happy!!!
- Gary had some GREAT insight with this post on being secure in your calling.
- Agree or disagree on the drinking issue—this was a very well written article that caused a stir and made some people think! I wonder when the SBC will speak out against something that plagues many of its pastors…like…uh…maybe OBESITY!!! Just curious!
- Check out Scott’s blog--you’ve GOT to love this cartoon!!!
- Craig had some great insight about the pastor’s family here!
- USC fans are REALLY excited about their number twelve ranking in one poll and fourteen in another…uh, guys…I would not get to happy there—I think LSU might be for real!!!
- If USC somehow wins that game…I am jumping off a cliff!
- Notre Dame is 0-3 and hasn’t scored an offensive touchdown this year—that makes me happy!
- Bob’s post on integrity was AWESOME...and his post about systems was incredible as well!!!
- Marks post about agreeing to disagree...DANG!
- I got to have lunch with Michael L…uh…I am not going to even TRY to spell his last name—but here is his website...anyway, he was up here on Tuesday and I got to hang out with him and a couple of guys from his team. It is amazing what God is doing in his church!!!
- My Dallas Cowboys are 2-0! WOW!
- OK…I am not one to call out things for being blasphemous…but what the heck is up with this guy who is suing God? Folks…just when you think the stupidity meter on mankind has maxed out…
- The Braves have fallen apart…AGAIN!
- There is a rumor that NewSpring is opening a coffee shop in our lobby this weekend…actually, it’s not a rumor—it’s true! We’re tired of waiting on Starbucks!
That’s about it…REALLY looking forward to Sunday!