My Bible Journey
- I Timothy 1:12 - WOW…this verse has always ROCKED me when I think about who I used to be and where I was when Christ found me!
- I Timothy 1:16 - The ONLY reason Paul penned this verse was because he didn’t know me before I met Christ.
- I Timothy 2:5 - My passion in life is not to save the planet OR protest certain sins OR to lift up a political party—it’s to tell people about JESUS…HE’S the ONLY WAY!
- I Timothy 4:14 - I pray that me (or ANY of us) will neglect the gifts God has given us!
- I Timothy 4:16 - Doctrine MUST be taken VERY seriously!
- I Timothy 6:6-10 - This is some of the BEST teaching on money in Scripture—it is SO TRUE!
- II Timothy 1:4-5 - How we walk with Christ WILL impact our children and our grandchildren!
- II Timothy 1:6-7 - I am PASSIONATELY PRAYING that God will do this for me…that He will continually set me on fire.
- II Timothy 2:4 - Who am I trying to please?
- II Timothy 2:15 - I WANT THIS!
- II Timothy 2:23 - This is why I always ignore anonymous e-mails and certain bloggers…I don’t have time to get into a peeing contest—the world needs to know about CHRIST!
- II Timothy 3:16 - AMEN!
- II Timothy 4:5 - People MUST be reached for Christ—we are all commanded to do the work of an evangelist.
- II Timothy 4:6-7 - I want to be able to say this right before I take my last breath…to live a life of no regrets.
That’s it for now!