I hope all of you guys are about to indulge on an incredible day of giving thanks and eating some food.
What are some things I am thankful for?
- My wife! (God blinded her…I am so glad!)
- Our daughter!
- My wife’s cooking…HAD to be a food reference in here!
- NewSpring Church!
- NewSpring Staff!
- NewSpring volunteers…
- That I do not wear a scarf OR a Christmas sweaters!!! :-)
- Clemson football
- The Dallas Cowboys playing today!
- God’s ABSOLUTE SOVEREIGNTY over the universe!
- The guys in my coaching network!
- My new MAC…JUST about to say it’s the best computer ever…I said ABOUT…not quite there!
- Fogo De Chao!!! (I need an excuse to go to Atlanta…SOON!)
- 80’s music
- ALL of the Star Wars movies…
AND…seriously, MOST of all…I am thankful that Jesus power washed my soul and gave me a BRAND NEW START!
I was reading Psalm 16:2 the other morning and about hit the floor…that verse is SO TRUE in regards to my life!
Lots to be thankful for!!!