Coaching Network Openings
This past April I blogged about a coaching network that I was starting here at NewSpring…and was overwhelmed with the response. We not only filled up the spots for the fall of this year…but the spring of 2010 as well.
However, due to some unforeseen circumstances with some of the guys that were originally accepted in the network, we’ve had about three spots open up…and so I wanted to put this post out there to any senior pastor who may be interested.
There are several commitments involved with this…
- There is a time commitment - the sessions will be from 9:30 am until 4:00 pm on 1-21-10, 2-18-10, 4-22-10, and 5-13-10.
- There is a financial commitment - the cost to be in the network is $1,500…payable to NewSpring Church.
- There is an attitude commitment - I am looking/praying for leaders who are HUNGRY and willing to do whatever it takes to grow.
- There is a “seek Jesus” commitment - I will not promise you that if you join this network you church will see amazing results…but I will promise you that you will be challenged to seek HIM with all you’ve got…and that you will be challenged and stretched as a leader.
If you are interested in being a part of this network…OR if you have questions and want to know more information then you can…
- Email Karla Temples here at our church offices (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request an application. OR…
- Call our church office (864-226-6585) and ask for Karla…she will be more than happy to assist you.
AND…if you want to read it, HERE IS THE POST I did back in April explaining the network in more detail. (BUT…remember when reading it to email Karla, not Lindsay!)
We will be accepting applications until this Sunday (December 13th)...and our staff is absolutely PUMPED about the possibility/opportunity of serving you during this time period.