Advice For Single People!!!
WOW, I was on twitter on Wednesday and read what Shane Duffey said to single people…here are some quotes from him…
- singles - have you ever considered praying that God would literally shape the eyes of your future mate to love exactly who you are?
- singles - have you ever asked Him to shape the mind of your future mate to complement and complete you instead of mimic you?
- singles - have you ever asked God to prepare your heart from the unexpected… instead of expected Him to give you what you think u want?
- single men - ball up and ask a girl out
- single men - treat all single ladies with respect (& as a friend once told me) lead her away from the curse instead of toward your bedroom
- single men - quit hanging with girls you have no intention of pursuing just to get your emotional jollies
- single men - ACT LIKE A MAN and not a middle schooler… they’ll be time enough for that once your married
- single ladies - quit thinking that just b/c a guy asked you out that he wants to marry you… just stop that!
- single ladies - stop rejecting date offers from guys just b/c God didn’t put a big sign over him that says “This is THE one”!
- single ladies - stop talking about a guy you may like with your other single friends b/c they’ll impose all their past hurt on him
- single people of all sexes - unless you want to live in arranged marriage countries… go on some dates ... just act like you know Jesus